Hello and thank you for your time to learn about Creme De La Trend. My business is focused around creating a fair market (not chasing high profits), by supplying highly sought after in demand products at affordable pricing - i.e. when stocks are completely empty, resellers usually resell the product for huge profit, whereas CDT will cap its prices in order to keep a satisfying price for the customer but yet still make profit. The idea is to provide another avenue for individuals to still acquire their desired items without breaking the bank and being left with nothing. As the company expands, I also intend to partner with other small like minded/similar businesses to promote the growth of small companies against the multi billion pound companies currently storming the market.
Who am I?
Thank you for taking out your time to learn about Creme De La Trend. My name is Tahre Uddin and I am currently a student at Kingston University, whilst juggling three jobs and a marriage, despite only being 25. My passions are in real estate, business and in football.
From a young age I have been obsessed with designer clothing and limited edition trainers but still to this day I have still not purchased any designer or limited edition stock, and this simply is due to the current economy we live in. I was never able to rely on anyone financially and therefore always felt that I was missing out.
- What am I doing and why? I am creating this company so that more customers will be able to acquire their desired items without the need of them having to sacrifice something else, whether it be on having less spending money or wondering how they will afford their bills etc.
- Why is this important to me? This is important to me because the economy in the UK is at an all time low, so customers simply can not afford to live the lives they deserve, so even if this company can help put a smile on people's faces, then its a job well done. Furthermore, my future plans involve partnering with other small businesses, to share the wealth between the smaller companies and for the people who need it most.
- Why should it be important to you? Although this is not a charitable company, it is for the people. It is important for the donor to realise they will be making a huge contribution to people/s everyday lives and spending habits. CDT also has the potential to be one of the most successful supply and demand website on the market as the main competitors have either decreased in popularity or are currently facing court charges. It should also be noted that the main competitors are worth 3.7 billion and 3.8 billion, so that can be proof that this company has the potential to make good money.
- What impact will you have by supporting? I would be able to start the business and begin shaping the world.
Where will the money go?
- All funding will be put directly into the project. Stock, website fees and all other necessary charges will be paid off or bought.
- I will be able to purchase more and various different types of stock which will allow me to generate more attention around the business.
- All additional money will still be pushed into the project. As my company is based around in demand products, I can purchase more stock and look to attract a different/more customers.
- How often will you give updates on progress when you're running your project or campaign? Every six months.
Any lovely person who decides to donate will get 10% off their first purchase and one year free subscription on the website.
Images and video
Find us here
Help us succeed!
- You don't need to give money to help us succeed! Please share this project with anyone you think would support us – on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, by email, telephone, in a chat over the fence or on your blog.
- In fact, share it with everyone you know as we think it's a great idea, and the more people who know about it, the more likely we are to make this work out brilliantly.
- And we know we said you don't need to give money to help us, but we'd love it if you did! Please sponsor us and help make this happen.