Have you sponsored this project? If so, log in to comment on updates!
PROJECT ON HOLD due to lab closure
Hi all, due to the measures taken by the University to help slow the spread of the Coronavirus, the labs are closed until further notice. This of course means that I am unable to perform any manufacturing or test fires for my project, effectively putting it on hold. The only rewards I am able to deliver are the PDF copies of my dissertation and the A1 Poster prints. All other rewards are delayed. I am hoping to continue (and complete!) my project next academic year but I completely understand if any of my backers would prefer to have their donation refunded rather than waiting.
If you would like your donation to be refunded, please use the 'Contact' button next to my profile photo on this page to let me know. Be sure to leave your name in the message. Please do this by the end of next week so I can get the refunds processed quickly.
Thank you for understanding
Funding complete! (and exceeded!)
Thanks again to all my backers! I have now not only reached my £600 goal, but exceeded it by £400! This extra money will allow me to perform potentially three more test fires, or allow me to test a fourth grain geometry!
There is however some bad news. The test firings for my project will likely be delayed by a number of weeks due to some unforseen issues with some of my calculations, and my other commitments for my course! Please expect a delay of up to a month for test fire videos, project poster delivery, and post test-fire fuel grain delivery. I am, however, happy to announce that it is my intention to continue my project over the summer months to adapt it into a journal paper.
Thank you to all the backers so far! I've reached my minimum target of £300 meaning that my project can go ahead!
Just a quick note, the donations won't be charged to your accounts until after the fundraising completes on the 10th of March.
Thanks again for the donations so far!