My idea hopes to provide fitness and well-being programmes, starting with customers living in Kingston, with aspirations to expand out into the rest of London and the UK. The aim is to raise awareness of the importance of staying active and healthy. The application uses submitted customer information to personalise a health plan that can easily fit into their life and will help to achieve their personal goals.
Who am I?
I am a current 2nd year Business student. Alongside my studies I enjoy playing sport, such as rugby and hockey.
I want to facilitate people's personal improvements, through supporting them among their health journeys. This is important to me because I believe we in society should have our healthy and well-being at the front of our minds, without it obstructing our daily schedules. With rising levels of inactivity, and world problems like the recent COVID pandemic, self-improvement is something that I think we should regard as a high priority.
Where will the money go?
- This money will go mostly on website setup and maintenance - £200
- Future investment may be sought after, to provide customers with more refined information/advice
- Updates on where the money goes will be given every couple of months as they're available.
- Those who donate will have early access to the site
- They will also be offered a discount on their first subscription to Pro Health
Find us here
Find our website here: https://ghssutton.wixsite.com/pro-health, and sign up to the mailing list to see how the business develops.
Help us succeed!
- I need as many people as possible to be talking about your project. Everywhere you can think of!
- Please help us anyway you can, either donating or sharing the idea with friends, family and anyone else you think would benefit from Pro Health.