Coming of age drama, set in 2019, in Cyprus.
Who am i?
I am a MA Film Making student from Kingston University. 'Sketches' will be my first chance to officially direct a short film for my course, and I'm very excited that my script will start its journey of becoming an actual short film!
I am looking to raise money to help cover the costs of production, which include travel for crew members, food for cast and crew and actor compensations.
Orestis, a nineteen-year-old boy, comes out of his shell, when he attends Danae’s party, with his confident friend, Christos. Orestis is an introverted high-school student, with a talent in drawing, who’s interested in Danae, but is too shy to approach her and talk to her. When he goes to her party with his sociable friend Christos, he finally has a chance to show her how he feels.
Estimated duration: 10-11 minutes
All donations will be used to support the film's creation. Money will be used on:
- Travel (To cover part of my crew's tickets from the UK to Cyprus): £300
- Camera and other equipment Rental: £200
- Recording an Original Song: £50
- Props (Printing of Drawings, Basketball, Clothes): £50
In return for your valuable help, I'm giving these Rewards:
- £10 receive a thank you email
- £15 receive an email with exclusive pictures from the set in Cyprus
- £25 receive an exclusive short edit of one of the scenes, before anyone else!
- £50 or more receive a special thanks in the credits
- £100 or more be listed as an Executive Producer for the film