A short summary
Team Anarchy of Existence wishes to raise 800 GBP to complete a short drama film which involves the story of a couple in their 60s. The film talks about Dysmorphophobia where the victim (the wife here) is vandalised by continuously judging herself and suffers through extreme anxiety. Coming to her rescue is her husband, who tries to bring her back through Compassion Focused CBT.
Who are we?
We are a group of three Indian girls, Shreeya, Marise and Vibhuti. We wish to break the monotony of how Indian storytelling is treated throughout the world, and bring out a new voice loud enough to be recognised on various international platforms.
Often we ignore some of life's most obvious realities. We try hiding into validations that are sourced from different forms of social media. In the millennial age, where what is outside is regarded more than what lies beneath, we want to tell a story about the beauty of the soul. We believe the future will be better than it is now and we wish to take every little step to bring about change in the society.
Where will the money go?
- Venue hire for 3 days: £200
- Food & Travel Expenses for 3 days: £280
- 4 TB Hard drive for processing data: £100
- Film Festivals Admission Fees: £200
All generous donations accepted, but here are some perks:
Donate £50-£99 and you will be thanked in the credits of the film
Donate £100+ and you will be credited as an executive producer
Find us here
Help us succeed!
- You don't need to give money to help us succeed! Please share this project with anyone you think would support us – on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, by email, telephone, in a chat over the fence or on your blog.
- In fact, share it with everyone you know as we think it's a great idea, and the more people who know about it, the more likely we are to make this work out brilliantly.
- And we know we said you don't need to give money to help us, but we'd love it if you did! Please sponsor us and help make this happen.