Through an electrical storm a man finds himself able to communicate with an alternative version of himself through his landline.
Who we are
There is a group of eight of us working on the project, all of which are third year BA Film-making students covering the basic skeleton crew needed for a student production.
Producer= Daniel Hughes Hawkins
Director= Marx Mañoza
Writer and editor= Tatiana Halycz
Director of Photography= Callum Henderson
Art director= Olivia Burge
Sound recordist= Sebastian Atkins
Sound designer= Sarah-Louise Davila
First AC= Dovydas Arlauskas
The idea of the project stemmed from the question, "Do you share the same vision of yourself, your career and your life as you did years ago?". Through this question we started exploring individualism, what characterises it and how we all differ to one another. Reading into this notion we found it could be interesting to dive into the philosophy of the butterfly effect, relating to how your past decisions have impacted how you currently view and experience the world.
Where will the money go?
- Covering actor's fees, travel and catering - £150
- Materials for building the set - £100
- An extensive prop list focused on creating a realistic environment £200
- Any specialist equipment hire - £50
- Covering the crew's travel costs - £100
- Miscellaneous spending such as printer costs (copies of script, call sheets e.t.c.)
- Money left over from the fundraiser will go towards festival submissions
- We have rewards available to our generous sponsors
How you can help us!
- You don't need to give money to help us succeed! Please share this project with anyone you think would support us – on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, by email, telephone, in a chat over the fence or on your blog.
- And we know we said you don't need to give money to help us, but we'd love it if you did! Please sponsor us and help make this happen.