We are hoping to raise a total of £8,000, which will go towards booking venues and hiring transportation for our end of degree shows. This will help the entirety of our course get a head start in the product and furniture markets, and will launch our careers as designers.
We are the 2020 graduating class of Kingston University's Product & Furniture Design (BA) course, which is currently ranked number 1 in the Guardian League Tables.
We are aiming to showcase our work to future employers, and to inspire the next generation of budding designers by holding talks with leaders in the field. This is important to us because we are passionate about design, and are we are all hoping to solidify a future in the creative industry. By helping us, you are supporting a young group of hard-working creatives.
This is where your money is going!
- Venue hire (one week) - £5,500 (during London Design Festival)
- Second venue hire (one week) - £1,000
- Travel (van hire and petrol for two shows) - £500 approx.
- Materials (for show build) - £250
- Printing - £150
- Approx. ten guest speakers - £350
- Refreshments (for two private views) - £250
We need as much support as possible, it would be great if you could help us out and share our story!