A short summary of our project
Hello, we are ArtZogen and we believe that EVERYONE should be able to buy art with confidence. So we have written a handy audio guidebook for you to listen to at home, on your travels and especially when trying to pluck up the courage to enter a commercial art gallery.
Who are we?
I am the Founder Lucy Middleton, MLitt, MA. Assoc. RICS. I'm an Art Scholar and an Art Dealer with experience within the art market and auction houses.
There has never been so much opportunity to buy art. Over the Pandemic millions of artists put their creations online. BUT, what should you buy? How do you know if it's any good or likely to be a good investment?
We take the lid off the art world and share our secrets with you. We invite you to belong to our community and join us on your journey to helping the world feed artists one painting at a time.
We are raising finance for our audio book to get it published on Audible so that we can launch our project to the world and get them excited. We need help with funding of the production of the book to get it to market which is the first stage of our launch.
For more information please sign up to email@example.com. We create Art Collectors without the hassle and the smoke and mirrors. Art is for everyone and that includes You!
Where will the money go?
- If we hit our minimum target of £200 we can afford the basic production costs of our script being converted into an Audio Book Guide. We think this will be invaluable as a friendly guide to take to Art Fairs.
- If we are able to raise £500 we can afford the production costs plus a Voice Artist to read the script so that the delivery of the book will be more pleasing to our listeners.
- If we are able to raise £600 we can market the book via Facebook adverts to ensure success and visibility.
- If things really take off and we raise more than the target we have a charity project to pursue...please contact us for details if you'd like to hear more or get involved.
- We will give updates weekly on progress when running the project
- We will give all those who back our project at a donation level of £20 or above a FREE copy of our book.
- We have other cool rewards to thank everyone who donates, whatever the amount you might give.
Help us succeed!
- You need as many people as possible to be talking about your project. Everywhere you can think of!
- Ask for help promoting the project – here's an example of the type of thing you might say, to give you some inspiration:
- You don't need to give money to help us succeed! Please share this project with anyone you think would support us – on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, by email, telephone, in a chat over the fence or on your blog.
- In fact, share it with everyone you know as we think it's a great idea, and the more people who know about it, the more likely we are to make this work out brilliantly.
- And we know we said you don't need to give money to help us, but we'd love it if you did! Please sponsor us and help make this happen.