I am fundraising for my BA final year graduate collection, this collection has been inspired by the people around me and how my personal evolution has been dramatically effected by this over the previous couple of years. Having lived in both London and Berlin my work has been a documentation of my surroundings from nightlife to the everyday. I have developed the ability to pluck creativity from real life, creating a visceral and real response. Having lived through Covid as a young person and now experiencing life post Covid, I feel now more than ever I have a deeper interest for detail, by using these two cities and people close to me for a constant source of inspiration. I have also been exploring further underground resources, researching subcultures such as Indie sleaze and punk and how their lives were documented through photography. This real and lifelike depiction dramatically helps to translate my imbedded focus of real people, and how I can harness this and use it as constant source of creative individuality.
Where will the money go
- Flights to Berlin (lookbook shoot) £144
- models (4 models all friends £50 each) £200
- Photographer (£75 per roll 36 shots of film) £225
- Ongoing fabric/trims costs - £440
What will i get out of donating?
As a thank you, every person who kindly donates will get a digital copy of my lookbook via WeTransfer Link.
Help us succeed!
- You need as many people as possible to be talking about your project. Everywhere you can think of!
- Ask for help promoting the project – here's an example of the type of thing you might say, to give you some inspiration:
- You don't need to give money to help us succeed! Please share this project with anyone you think would support us – on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, by email, telephone, in a chat over the fence or on your blog.
- In fact, share it with everyone you know as we think it's a great idea, and the more people who know about it, the more likely we are to make this work out brilliantly.
- And we know we said you don't need to give money to help us, but we'd love it if you did! Please sponsor us and help make this happen.